Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cookie Monster

So the other day i was outside talking to our neighbor and Alli was in the kitchen. we have the living room baby proofed, so we will occasionally leave Isaac in there for a minute or two if we need two. Well, when i came back inside Alli was jumping over our kiddie gate asking if Isaac was eating plastic. i looked down and there was plastic wrap on the floor next to him, but in his hands were the remains of Alli's chocolate chocolate chip cookie. the little guy had unwrapped the cookie and proceeded to eat it. he had cookie all around his mouth and it was so cute that we let keep on going. i just love that he knew to unwrap it and then eat it. to bad we didn't get a photo.

3 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Hey Spencer! Long time, no see! Glad to see you are all doing well. Your little guy is adorable! That cookie story reminds me of a time when Evan was about 7 or 8 months old and we were out to eat. I sent Jarom in to get me a cookie. He came back out and we were packing up the stroller etc. I turned around to get my cookie and it was half gone. I was like, where's my cookie. Jarom was like I don't know! I was mad that he got me a broken cookie and about to send him back in to get me another one when we both looked at Evan and busted out laughing. He had chocolate all over his face. He swiped and ate the cookie without either of us noticing! So funny, kids are great!

Bird is the Word said...

Yeah! Where is that photo!! Sara told me about your blog and i HAD to check up on what Spencer is doing! It has been SO long! You look like you are doing well! Adorable Family and all! Well keep in touch! I miss the good old days at dances and stuff! ~ Melissa

Jen said...

That's so funny that Melissa is the one I am commenting after because I found your blog through hers =). Miss the old days in Sac town =(. But loving Colorado =). You guys look GrEaT!!!!!!